Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 77 – Jim’s Trek – 20 More Miles – 10th Interlake Goal in Indiana

Good Day,

On Log Creek Road, aka County Road 1300 South in Tennyson, Indiana is my next Interlake address goal. It is the Indiana location of Interlake Mecalux Inc. Warehouse Solutions, but all I can see on Google Maps are dirt roads. I have reached my 10th Interlake goal… I wonder if a physical goal really exists, in this case, that is. Can a goal without substance count? I have completed 1,125.2 miles to get to and succeed to number 10.


And I keep trekking; I’ve gotta keep cycling on my Schwinn 150. I now headed north on Indiana 61 to my next Interlake Drive and I’ve only got 2,110.4 miles to go to get to my Seattle destination.

Supper last night was a complete experiment. Slivered pork and fresh mushrooms, tomato sauce on roasted spaghetti squash… and a side turnip, apple, carrot, and onion slaw. Dessert – Toasted Panettone covered with marinated strawberries and mascarpone cheese. I didn’t take a picture, but I found one similar, and ours looked and tasted fantastic.

And today is Battery Day… We’re supposed to celebrate and recognize just how important batteries are to our lives. Works if you have a pacemaker, and a flashlight, and watch, and a remote control, and a scale, and a cell phone… Wonder what we would do if did not have any more batteries? I'd be reading a lot.

Movie this morning I watched the 1995 film While You Were Sleeping… It is amazing what we hear when we just listen. Elsie has some of the best lines. “I like Mass better in Latin. It’s nicer when you don’t know what they’re saying.” “Look at the bright side. He has more room in his jockey shorts.

Fabric is now being sorted for Cosmos’ Moon. This one will prove very interesting, if I say so myself. And a new design has been completed for Whirling Rectangles. Stay tuned to Quilts SB.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment