Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 60 – Jim’s Trek – 19.0 Miles – Still Going Strong

Good Day,

Today’s 19.0 miles has me stopped somewhere on the Nashville Highway just west of North Driver Road. I’m headed west. It is a cold crisp and sunny day… in Tampa, and the weather at Smithville, Tennessee, which I passed earlier on is a brisk, clear and sunny 20° F. That’s -7° below 0° Celsius. (Think I’ll stay in Tampa on my Schwinn 150.)

I am about 60 miles east of Nashville. My Trek will take a northern turn when I reach Lebanon. My total miles to date, on this celebration of completing two months on my Schwinn 150, are 854.0 miles. And I have successfully accomplished just over 25% of my original Tampa to Seattle Trek goal.



I know where my next Interlake address goal is located, and I’m headed in that direction. I’m now on the search for the next.

My stats –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 854.0 2,447.0 25.87% 5,145.3 166.6

Today is Wear Red day, as I am sitting at my PC with my red sweatshirt on… keeping me warm. Wearing red is to show support for the awareness of heart disease.

Upstairs, Downstairs – A death, a relocation, an abdication, a birth, a return, a discovery, a Christmas tree.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment