Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 75 – Jim’s Trek – Another 20.0 Miles – Now into Indiana

Good Day,

This morning I leave Kentucky. My 20.0 miles takes me across the Ohio River into Indiana. I am now located just south of Lincoln State Park and about 27.0 miles from my next Interlake address goal. I’m now looking for my succeeding Interlake goal on my Trek on my Schwinn 150 to Seattle. Think I found one akin to a car…



My stats –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 1,150.6 2,150.4 34.86% 4,848.7 165.4

And right now I am just 10 miles from the town of Santa Claus, Indiana, population about 2,500. I could stop over and deliver my list. Maybe.

Today is National Almond Day… And yes there is an Almond Blossom Festival held on the last weekend in February in Ripon, California. Close enough. And if you’re in New York City you can get your almonds to celebrate at a number of Nut Shops.

I finished watching the second part of The American. Definitely a Clooney cat-and-mouse thriller… but I’m not sure that I was able to hone in on the reason for the story line. Stay tuned for my retorts on the next movie and or serial.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment