Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 61 – Jim’s Trek – 19.0 Miles – Watertown, TN

Good Day,

Nineteen miles takes me west of Watertown on the Sparta Pike. It certainly is a small location on the map.  Only 194 more miles to my next Interlake address goal. This time it seems that the Trek on my Schwinn 150 is taking forever. There’s only 4,003.3 miles thereabouts to complete my overall Interlake Trek. I think I’m bonkers.


I’m getting stressed out cause I seem to be dithering in finding something to do. I always need to have something in the make. I can’t relax… and I need a good book.

And today February 2 is Crêpe Day… not pancakes but the thin French-style crêpes. Maybe for dessert. And it is time to take another attempt at my bread making, obviously the no knead style.

Upstairs, Downstairs – Behind Closed Doors presents an insight into the new Upstairs Downstairs. It’s not a continuation of the family more of an elaboration of the history of 165 Eaton Place.

I picked up my fresh produce from Urban Oasis yesterday. The produce looks great as does all the growing crops at the hydroponic and organic farm. Supper last night – Potato and pea soup, spiced with Garam Masala, Cumin, Ground Coriander, Salt and Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Cilantro, Yogurt… and of course my St. Elizabeth’s bread. The weight I lost through my bout of the Norovirus seems to be edging up slightly.

Be healthy on this Super weekend, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment