Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 70 – Jim’s Trek – And I’m Keeping at 20.0 Miles A Day

Good Day,

Today I completed my 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. I am headed in a northwesterly direction toward my next Interlake address goal point. Today’s location finds me on Old Elizabethtown Road just past Campbellsville University.


This morning my ride was over within my allocated time. My total to date 1,050.6 miles… (That is 1,691 kilometers Ms. M. up there in the cold hinterland.)

Even though I’ve been pretty constant with my weight, I know that I need to watch what I am eating. It seems so simple, and the cravings are much more with the daily cycling. I figured that I would start a straight out-and-out diet, Mr. M.S and Ms. M. W.. And I’m sure licking the plate would help a quicker reduction of my gut. But I reneged. I only made some rice and peas, and added just two Jamaican patties for supper last night.


Guaranteed Diet


Not so guaranteed, but so damn good diet.

Admiral the Hon. Sir Reginald Aylmer Ranfurly Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax, KCB, DSO, JP, DL alias Admiral Acronym is introduced as a character, sans actor, in Upstairs Downstairs. There is now intrigue at 165 Eaton Place as England is on the brink of war. And I believe that there is only one more episode.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment