Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 62 – Jim’s Trek – Schwinn on Super Bowl Day

Good Day,

Today is Super Bowl 2013. My question – Which has greater market share the actual bowl or the commercials? I wonder the actual net financial outcomes of both compared.

It is too cold outside today… and yes, I have become a wuss when it comes to temperature. Right now it is 46° F and the sky is clear. But the cold in Tampa, Florida goes right through and chills every thread and fiber of your body.


This morning I cycled from the Sparta Pike to Hunters Point Pike, Tennessee. And then I went through Lebanon. My position is just shy of Robertson Lane. Another coincidence? And nice peaceful country road. I’m now about 24 miles to the state line.

I burned 500 calories this morning on my Schwinn 150 which is my equivalent of 19.1 miles. And I’m still maintaining my weight at 168 pounds. I’ve dropped a grand total of 4.2 pounds from the day I began my Trek.

Check out Mars One. Their Roadmap is to have four persons on Mars in 2023. That is only 10 years away. I can see myself on my Schwinn 150 setting my subsequent goal as Mars at 71. Add it to my Bucket List.

This morning’s episode of Upstairs, Downstairs, World War II is on the horizon. A number of new characters are introduced for this second season.

Today’s no-knead bread is rising. I’m trying 16 hours. Not a big deal to combine the ingredients; 3 cups flour; 1 ½ teaspoons salt; ½ teaspoon yeast, and 1 ½ cups lukewarm water. Mix and let leave to rise. Definitely a savings for a new loaf of bread each day.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment