Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 72 – Jim’s Trek – 20 More Miles

Good Day,

Today I’m headed northwest on KY-86 W toward Henry Head/Jesse Priest Road. It’s another 20 miles on my Trek on my Schwinn 150, and I’m still on my way. I’m now just about 87 miles from my next Interlake address goal.


My stats –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 1,090.6 2,210.4 33.04% 4,908.7 165.4

Not much to write about today… Just getting my Trek done and checking what I need to do.

Continuum is back. No more Upstairs Downstairs. The episode of Continuum is based on the time paradox of what would happen if something in one’s past changed, would it affect something in that person’s future. Not sure, if this episode of Continuum answered the theory.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment