Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 78 – Jim’s Trek – Another 20 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,


My Trek on my Schwinn 150 continues with another 20.0 miles. I have now completed just about 37% of my original goal to cycle from Tampa to Seattle. At my current rate I may have finished my first goal of 3,301 miles by June 2, 2013… just in time for the start of Tampa’s Hurricane season.

This morning I headed north on IN-61 and then took a north east turn on IN-241. I passed through Petersburg, Indiana and my location is somewhere between Vincennes and Washington. Sun is shining and I headed towards Burnett Road. Farmed fields are on both side of a quiet country road. Miles to date total 1,210.6.

The US National Confectioners Association declared this February 19th birthday to be “Chocolate Mint Day”. WikiHow presents five steps to celebrate this day. Calories, chocolate, and mint.

Today is also Single Tasking Day. Breathe and take it easy.

New Continuum episode today, number 106. The gist: Corporate CEOs fixed the 2010 bank crash and lined their own pockets. Even with On Demand there are too many commercials to fast forward.

The piecing process of Cosmos’ Moon is now in progress. And the design for a new quilt based on 0.618 has been drafted. Stay tuned to Quilts SB.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment