Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 82 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – Just Me and My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And Jim’s Trek is still on the Schwinn 150 and today I slipped and cycled 20.1 miles. My calculations now work out that I will hit my direct Tampa to Seattle goal in 100 days. All-things-being-equal and with the Interlake address goals I won’t be in Seattle but still on route.

This morning I’m at the Clinton Airport on IN-63 North in Indiana, headed north and 148 miles to my next Interlake goal. The image of the Clinton Paving and Building Brick Co. was produced 100 years ago, 1913. (Happenstance?)

No much on the thought docket today. I’m just plain ole boring, but my Trek continues.



Game of Thrones, Episode 3 – Birth right is pure luck, destiny is written. And the Ravens fly back and forth, back and forth, the black carrier pigeons.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment