Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 13 – (AD 236) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.6 Miles – On The Road Headed South on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning, on my Schwinn 150 I am travelling east in Oregon. I am US-26 Highway/ Mt. Hood Highway. I cycled 20.6 miles, and I am located at Government Camp just southeast of Mt. Hood. The approximate population of this not-a-village is just under 200.


Tomorrow I will be turning and heading in a southerly direction. Next Interlake goal point, 875 miles.

My stats for Day 13 of my Sequel Trek are:
  • Location – Government Camp, Oregon
  • Sequel Distance – 20.6; Total 269.1 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 4,526.2
  • Calories Burned - 623
  • Weight – 161.4 lbs; Total Loss – 9.4 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 35"; Total Loss - 9"
  • Blood Sugar - 107 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 118/78
  • BMI – 22.7
And today is Underwear Day. This is the day to celebrate one’s unmentionables. Say what? Can someone please tell the saggers to pull up their damn pants. Coupled with this, it was on August 4, 1583 that Sir Humphrey Gilbert establishes the first English colony in North America, at what is now St. John’s, Newfoundland.

Last night went to Vellagio Cinemas, in Carrollwood, for dinner and a movie. Dinner, don’t. Movie, I slept. Theater seating, very comfortable. Service, good. 16% tip added to the bill.




Mad Men – Season I, Episode 11 – Don/Dick Draper/Whitman is made Partner at Sterling Cooper. Office politics and the rate of succession.


For breakfast I quickly made a Blueberry Banana Smoothie. Ice, banana, blueberries, and blueberry yoghurt. Tremendous.

Thinking about starting an easy regime of sit-ups... I'm just thinking.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment