Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 27 – (AD 250) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – On The Road in California

Good Day,


This morning I cycled, on my Schwinn 150, an additional 21.1 miles into California. I have now completed 566 miles on my return journey from Seattle to Tampa. I’m headed southeast on CA-139 S toward Tickner Road. It looks like CA-139 S eventually turns into Tickner Road… and I do not think that the landscape will change much over the next couple of days.

This Internet sure is strange, funny. It appears that as I have been blogging about my destination goals to my Interlake address, when I surf and open other and totally unrelated pages one of the embedded advertisements is for the company Interlake Mecalux. It is a company that offers “warehouse solutions.” This is happening on a regular and consistent basis. Does this mean that Big Brother truly is watching me?

Supper last night – Steak fried rice; Sirloin, rice, yellow bell pepper, green onion, tomato, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger, Soya sauce, Oyster, sauce, and Sriracha. Accompanied by Thai Cucumber salad… Chocolate ice cream and chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. Blood sugar drops another 16 points to 106. Attempt this week – Okonomiyaki.

EssbeeCon and Who Did Desi Adore? have both been shipped to Jacksonville for QuiltFest 2013 which will be held September 26 to 28 at the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center. Sea Foam is now at 50" by 48"... Sixteen more inches to go; 66" by 48" for the inner top. The finished Sea Foam will be considered a double bed/large adult afghan. I am amazed.

Mad Men – Season 2, Episode 11. Business trip New York to California and rumors and wheels turning regarding a takeover/merger.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment