Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 29 – (AD 252) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.8 Miles – Back in Time on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,


This morning’s real cycling completed 20.8 miles. On my virtual trip in the northern part of California I am headed southwest on CA-139 S towards County Road 86. Even though I think I am in August of 2013 I am presented with a Google Map image of my location that certainly presents thoughts of a virtual time machine into the 1950s. A definite flashback… only thing is that in the 1950s I was in another part of this world beginning my journey.

I now have 535 miles to my next Interlake address goal, and I have reached 607.4 miles on my journey back home.

Needed a light supper last night – Chicken Zucchini Salad.





Mad Men – Season 2, Episode 13. Final episode of Season 2, Don-Betty-Peggy-Pete equals Return-Missiles-and-Babies. It seems that at almost every time at the 14.5 mile mark on my Schwinn 150 I switch over to my other viewing pleasure, The West Wing… and it is Christmas at the White House.




Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment