Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 38 – (AD 261) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.0 Miles – Just On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

It is turning out to be like its gonna be just one of those days.

I wrote this before something happened to my PC, actually to my Google Drive. I could not connect for some time…but finally I did. I thought I had lost nine months’ worth of Trek, genealogy and quilting work. I did get taken over by some rogue search engine which keep directing everything to Yahoo, without invitation… and I finally got rid of it. But whew!!!


But I did complete 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 150 this morning… It has just taken me an extra couple of hours to get this all down on paper. I have now traveled 5,073.7 miles. And today I turned left at Richvale from the Midway to Richvale East Road. Richvale is a small community with a population of about 250.

As everyone prepares of this Labor Day Weekend, today is Slinky Day. What can I say?

I am continuing my Trek and either tomorrow or this coming Sunday I will be taking a day off. The last time I took a day off was on Day 130 and I thought that I would double the number of days before I relaxed for one day. And I have found a good reason for taking tomorrow off. It is Love Litigating Lawyers Day.

I have discovered some data that could be relevant to my search and research of my genealogy and ancestry. I will be writing a new post to my A Genealogy Hunt site shortly.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment