Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 25 – (AD 248) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.1 Miles - Almost California

Good Day,


21.1 miles on my Schwinn 150 this morning, to date 4,781.0 miles. I am travelling southeast on the Klamath Falls-Malin Highway, (OR-39), and I just passed Elliot Road. I now have 12 miles left in the State of Oregon.

Last night we went to a fashionable all-you-can-eat restaurant for number 24. Why is it that all-you-can-eat restaurants seem to be the watering-holes of the corpulent? It certainly would be a detriment if the dining room was located on the water. And, of course, I increased my weight by 2.0 pounds and my blood sugar counts by 30… The protein definitely was good. Please remind me that number 25 should be a sensible and quiet repast.

Mad Men, Season 2, Episode 9 – Now the pot is calling the kettle black, with the amount of drinking in the office.  A staff member is given a six-month hiatus. What shall we do without the blond bombshell… and it was not Madonna? And where have I been since 1999? I discovered The West Wing last night.

And the US Government takes the step to reveal and come clean, heaven forbid... Area 51 exists. Newly declassified CIA documents acknowledge the existence, and we should be surprised?


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment