Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 15 – (AD 238) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.8 Miles – And Give Me Land on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Oh, give me land,
Lots of land under starry skies above,
Don't fence me in,
Let me ride thru
The wide open country that I love,
Don't fence me in.

Running a bit late but I still completed my daily exercise. regime. Today on my Schwinn 150 I completed 20.8 miles. I am somewhere in Oregon on US 26 E/ NW Warm Springs Highway. It appears that my Trek is heading south down the almost center of Oregon.

I have now completed 311.7 miles on my Sequel trip. I have cycled to date 4,568.8 miles.

Okay, I've been trying to figure out whether I am correct in my organization of my posts to my Jim's Trek Part II blog. I think I finally got straight the AD(s), which really translates to "Actual Day" of my total journey. This is Day 15 of my journey returning from Seattle back to Washington. The AD 238, in the title, means that this is actually day 238 of my complete and overall journey and exercise voyage.

According to my Biorhythms my next week-and-a-half should all be at on-edge at the top of my cycles in all three of my cycles: Intellectual, Emotional, and Physical, respectively. As of today only my Intellectual cycle is in the positive range. And as you can see I am supposedly at my lowest today on my Physical cycle, no definite pun intended.

Last night we tried Flight Restaurant in Northdale for the first time. Not bad… but with the Groupon deal I sampled and ate way too much. Result my morning blood sugar count was up six points to 123. Would I go back? I think so.

Just received notice that our Tampa Lightning quilt has been awarded Judge's Choice Award at the 2013 Diamond State Quilt Show to be held, starting tomorrow Thursday through Saturday in Newark, Delaware.


Mad Men – Season 1, Episode 13 – The Kodak Wheel becomes the Carousel. Cast members with sub-plots – Betty, Peter, Peggy, and Don.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment