Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 14 – (AD 237) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.8 Miles On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I am traveling south on US 26 which is also the NW Warm Springs Highway. I have just passed by Mt. Wilson Road. I cycled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 150. Today I burned 651 calories and my blood sugar count dropped to 112. I am still free of all diabetes medication.


I am truly sorry for the loss of Snowboarder Collin Backowski. He “died after getting trapped under feet of ice after a tunnel collapsed Saturday afternoon.” Through happenstance I was, on my virtual trip on my Schwinn 150, just cycling past Mt. Hood where this tragedy occurred.

Are you ready for a McPhony burger? What about a BK Clone-opper? Well think about a burger made of synthetic and lab-grown meat… "The meat was made from cow muscle cells from two organic cows. The resulting patties will be seasoned with salt, egg powder, breadcrumbs, red beet juice and saffron… If the burger doesn't taste right, some scientists said the flavor can easily be tweaked.

And then talking about real food, in order to create something that might be a wee bit tastier than me previous experience two nights ago, last night I decided to create a dish with Italian Sausage, Peppers, and Onions over Pasta. Sorry, there were no leftovers.





Mad Men – Season 1, Episode 12. My cycling viewing pleasure. Election night: Kennedy versus Nixon. Peter Campbell attempts to blackmail Don Draper.

I forgot to put the banana in my smoothie.



Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment