Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 23 – (AD 246) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.9 Miles – Still in Oregon on My Schwinn 150


Good Day,

This morning I cycled on my Schwinn 150 20.9 miles. It looks like I am still on The Dalles-California Highway just south of Collier Memorial State Park. The next intersection on the right side of the highway will be Rainbow Park Drive. It looks like I will still be cycling in Oregon for the next three days… Then its California here I come.

My stats for Day 23 of my Sequel Trek are:
  • Location – Collier Memorial State Park, Oregon
  • Sequel Distance – 20.8; Total 482.1 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 4,739.2
  • Calories Burned - 606
  • Weight – 162.4 lbs; Total Loss – 6.6 lbs
  • Belly Measurement – 35 ½ "; Total Loss – 9 ½ "
  • Blood Sugar - 111 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 110/79
  • BMI – 22.8

Last night’s supper was sort of simple and relatively easy to compose, and definitely really, really good to eat. I made Honey Pork Belly and Simple Pea Tip Stir-Fry and served on white rice. It was the Pea Tips that were the new adventure. These were the vines and the leaves of the snap pea pods.

Episode 7 of Mad Men Season 2 was the movie fare on this morning’s cycling on my Schwinn 150. Abstract painting by Mark Rothko in Bertram Cooper’s office causes intrigue and bewilderment.


Just waiting to find out, and hoping that our three quilts - Tampa Lightning, Blue Diamonds, and Civil War Re-Enactment I were not on the catastrophic UPS cargo flight that went down yesterday in Birmingham, Alabama. Blumish Two quilt and wall hanging is currently in progress of being quilted. Sea Foam afghan inner top continues to lengthen.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment