Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 28 – (AD 251) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.6 Miles - I'll Be in California for Some Time

Good Day,

Today's cycling equaled 20.6 miles... To date 4,843.7 miles.


Not much to add. I'm in California. I will be in California for some time. And I will be seeing California, virtually, for an indefinite period of cycling time. California, here I am.

Will I hit my 5,000th mile, on my Schwinn 150, in California?

Had an appointment this morning and then decided to stop at the new Wawa on the way home. First time I've ever entered the establishment. I'm impressed by the organization...but definitely not over the moon by the food. Hoagie roll of my roast beef sandwich was stale, and I did not order it toasted. And I was enticed by the Cheddar Jalapeño Bites. Just take a note at the Nutrition Facts. The five inch-and-a-half bites offset more than 50% of the calories I burned this morning on my Schwinn 150.
 


And the list of Ingredients? Hell, by the time you read the unending list, apart from needing a PhD in Chemistry, them bites with the minuscule bits of jalapeño peppers all turned cold.  I suppose I paid more for the lines of text displaying the ingredients versus the actual pepper bits.

Mad Men – Season 2, Episode 12. Don spends time off in California, he just disappears. More facts and truths of his past are revealed, another couple pieces of the puzzle.





Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment