Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 37 – (AD 260) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles – I’ve Reached Chico, California

Good Day,

This morning my 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 150 takes me to Chico, California. I am located on Deer Creek Highway and at the junction of Bruce Road. Tomorrow I will be turning left on Bruce Road and continue heading south to my next Interlake address destination. All-things-being-equal I have another 365 miles to reach that goal.


My to-date mileage now totals 5,032.7. My return miles equal 775.6.


The City of Chico has populations of approximately: city – 86,200; metropolitan – 221,200. The major employers are medical facilities and schools.


I’m still waiting on the decisions of the reconstruction by the insurance company and the contractors. Currently I am beginning to feel like a hoarder…and even though I am getting in the second half of my season I think that I should be mindful of getting rid of a lot of the stuff that I have accumulated in almost 30 years.



Mad Men, Season 3, Episode 7. Don Draper attempts to land a major client… and blackmail is the key to forcing paperwork. Multiple many other interwoven plots and sub-plots are key. Concomitantly I am watching and following The West Wing. I am content with my two over-zealous soaps.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment