Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 133 – (AD 356) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.1 Miles – 7,111.1 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Today I successfully completed 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 150. I truly did not want to get on my bike but I can say that I am certainly glad that I did. My total mileage, since I began this somewhat Crazy Trek last December 2nd in 2012, is now 7,111.1 miles. I think I can say that I am consistent…if not boring, definitely consistent.


This morning I am now east of the City of Newcastle, Texas, population in the vicinity of 580, I am on US-380 E / Newcastle Highway. The landscape is flat…and I mean flat.

Well today I finished the 12th Week of Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way. I will finish the Tasks as assigned. I am now looking at her next books and I think that I will begin work on two subsequently. They are Walking in This World – The Practical Art of Creativity and The Right to Write – An Invitation and Initiation into the Writing Life. It is due to her The Artist’s Way that I am now writing my morning pages, that is, 750 words minimum, each and every morning.

My immediate early morning schedule: get up, feed The Pack, take meds, write 750 words, cycle, shower and shave. I then check out where I am on my virtual Trek. I write my post for Jim’s Trek… Next I decide what I am going to write for my other blogs; Quilts SB, Afghans SB, Jim’s Gotta Eat, and A Genealogy Hunt. That’s correct, there are five blogs. I walk The Pack. I next play some piano while thinking about, not necessarily acting upon, doing some yard work. And that takes me to right now. And then my afternoon begins.


I am investigating my shape shifter. I have discovered that I think that my Shapeshifter may be a Mestaclocan. In an early Mayan text, the Shapeshifter, or Mestaclocan, has the ability to change his appearance and to manipulate the minds of animals. Not sure how that will work with The Pack.

One of these days I will finally get the correct symbol of next line in html -
< br / >

Enjoy and be healthy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment