Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 138 – (AD 361) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 25.1 Miles – Highland Village, Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

This morning I truly did not want to get on my Schwinn 150…but I did and I cycled a record 25.1 miles. I figured that I needed to just keep going until I thought that I had done enough. Today I have now cycled 7,223.4 miles.


This morning I reached the City of Denton, population of about 113,400 and I am headed to my next Interlake address goal point. From the Google Map it looks like I have made it to Highland Village. I am located on Castlewood Blvd and I am moving in the direction of Fairfield Lane. I am now only 0.2 miles from my 33rd Interlake goal. I think it is just around the corner.

 

When I heard the news that Bruce Kardashian, oh I mean Jenner, has decided to get rid of his Adam’s Apple, my first reaction was “Oh, he’s gonna be undergoing sex reassignment surgery.” Well, I do not know if this is synchronicity of what, but I turned on the TV to find my cycling viewing companion and what should be playing but Tootsie. Holy damn!

Okay, okay I do need something totally off the wall. Today is Monkey Day…and it is celebrated by acting like a monkey.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment