Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 131 – (AD 354) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.4 Miles – Still in Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

This morning, another 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 150. Total to date 7,067.5 miles.


I am located on US-380 E and soon will be passing through the Town of Throckmorton, Texas; population about 830. I am sort of situated, virtually in about the central north of the State. I have about 160 more miles to get to my 33rd Interlake address goal point.

Damn another email solicitation.  This time and this one is different, and I immediately think of the Herman Hermits. Mrs. Linda Brown emailed me early this morning to my attention that she has registered my ATM CARD with the Sky Courier Company. This is where I become a wee bit confused. It appears that Mrs. Brown, that is, Mrs. Linda Brown has registered only $2.7. Now is that two-point-seven dollars or is that two-point-seven million? But she has provided me with a contact person at the Sky Courier Office, a Dr. Mike Walter. She so kindly offers me a telephone number as well as an email address, I think for Dr. Mike Walter. The email address has to be somewhere in Europe - @shqiptar.eu.

Now Mrs. Brown very nicely has paid the “Insurance & Delivery fee”. I only have to cough up “their Security fee” which I have to “ask Him how much is their Security fee so that you (I) can pay it”. Now why does Mrs. Linda Brown bring a deity, aka God, into the picture? What does He have to do with the $2.7 sum?

From what I can figure out Mrs. Brown must be living in Venezuela as her email address is @cantv.net. And Dr. Mike Walter, I wonder if that he is a PhD or whether he is one of those white coat, (they’re coming to take me away), doctors. His email address has him registered in Albania. The distance from Caracas to Albania is 5,588 miles and then from Albania to Tampa I can add another 5,566 more miles. So that is 11,154 electronic miles just to get $2.70? I don’t think so.

I hope Mrs. Brown and Dr. Walter are enjoying their day.

And just two hours I received another spam-derful email from a Mrs. Olga Safonaca Patarkatsishvili. Okay its Milli Vanilli time. This time Mrs. Olga is asking for my “assistant”.” In her words “i need your assistant”. I didn’t know that I had an “assistant”, except that maybe someone thinks that Andy’s quilting work in well worth tapping into. Mrs. Olga is offering to my “assistant” a share of 30%. Hell isn’t 30% of nothing, nothing?

And from what I have figured out Mrs. Olga, etcetera, etcetera emailed me from Brazil, from the Court of the State of Alagoas. This time this person wants me to respond back to Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, North Carolina. Okay, wonder if Mrs. Olga has a relative who is a transfer student?


The 4400, the continuing series is definitely a plus for me as I am cycling on my Schwinn 150. It keeps my mind entrenched in the story and focused so that I do not get bored with my cycling. This is definitely a suggestion that I would make to anyone who would like to start up a regime of cycling on a stationary bicycle.

Enjoy and be healthy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment