Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 151 – (AD 377) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles –Livingston, Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

It is a beautiful dreary day in the neighborhood. Yes it is overcast in Tampa and the clouds are low. This morning I cycled 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 150. I am now just shy of reaching my next goal of 7,500 miles.


This morning I have made it to the north of the Town of Livingston, Texas. Population is about 5,400. I am now about 83 miles from my 36th Interlake address goal.

And I got the BS email vocal ad from a site called FixYourBlood Sugar dot com. It is the newest of newest snake oil salesmen come on and bs ad. Obviously the powers that be behind this ad may be taking record of how long someone, like me, listens to the bs and vocal advertisement. And I keep saying - Get to the bloody point. Hurry up and stop wasting my time. But I have to give him credit for actually spending the time trying to think that he is educating me. So he says that all the information out there about carbohydrates is wrong and that the issue is insulin resistance. And I’m waiting for the kicker, the drug and the cost. The factor is insulin sensitivity… Here it comes. The key clicker is coming.

Strategies and techniques –

1. Training with weights, 60 minutes daily.
2. Cinnamon, 6 grams daily.
3. Avoid some sugar in your diet especially high fructose corn syrup for 8 weeks or longer… Easier way coming that eliminates the above three… 5 odd flat-belly substitutes – BH RD.

Okay this next snake oil merchant is going on and on and on.

1. Cinnamomum Cassia 250 mgs twice a day;
2. Berberine, from India… And why do they quote things from supposedly renowned publications that I have never heard of…
3. Pterocarpus Marsupium, from India… BUT he states that one shouldn’t stop there
4. 4-hydroxyisoleucine (4HI), also from India…
5. R-Alpha-Lipoic-Acid… Again the quotes from Germany

Five researched backed ingredients… will do the trick… And here comes the easy part, all with the bs of their credentials and research, BioTrust Nutrition. And here comes the made product that only they at BioTrust can do for me. I expect the Marine Corps Brass Band to begin the background music. And here it comes. All the credentials of the production… but still no actual mention of the product. And the BS is getting greater and great. Here it comes – IC-5, the BioTrust product…

And I did NOT, I repeat have NOT ever used IC-5 or taken two IC-5s. And now comes the where I can get it and how much I have to fork out. But just wait, he tries to state the financial and health cost that I will continue to pay out if I continue on my current path.

Here it comes… and now… and now… but the bs just keeps piling up... And it keeps going, on, and on, and on. And here comes the money back guarantee. Get to the bloody point. And on and on, about cost… Today for a 30-day supply is $69.00. BUT WAIT…A table is about to show, and if the table does not appear it means that the products have run out.

And yes I was a fool to listen to the complete recorded vocal recording. I think I will go outside and dance in the rain…

Just asking... Has anyone calculated a possible corresponding time one may spend on the phone, if there was never the existence of a social media facility like Facebook?

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment