Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 129 – (AD 352) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.1 Miles – Texas, Somewhere I Think on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Yes, I completed another 21.1 miles today on my Schwinn 150. This is Day 352 of cycling continuously; give 15 days, which takes me now to the 367th day since I began this crazy Trek. I have now cycled a grand total of 7,022.9 miles. My present goal is to cycle another 1,462 miles for a total of 8,484.9 miles, give or take one or ten.


Today I began my virtual Trek at Marker A and continued the 21.1 miles to Marker B. I am located east of the Town of Aspermont, population about 920. Marker C is supposedly the final stop of my Trek.

I am on US-380 E or otherwise known as Swenson Avenue. The top left image was taken in 2010 by Billy Hathorn of downtown Aspermont, Texas.

Today is a celebration or acknowledgement I will not be following. Today is “Wear Brown Shoes Day”. No one knows why or how it is, it just is… but I am going barefoot. My Birkenstocks are brown. Does that count?

I wonder if the EU fines to a number of major banks for the alleged manipulation of benchmark interest rates will affect any of the interest rates that we pay on credit cards? Just wondering. And will the customers soon have to bear additional astronomical increases to offset for the fines?

This morning watching The 4400 while I cycled on my Schwinn 150 it became apparent that there is a touch of the theme of the Scientology philosophy attributed to one of the plot lines, if not the main one. Jordan Collier, check out his initials J.C., a 4400 and sort of one of the leaders, is building a progressive 4400 institute. Once you pay and give time to the organization, and take classes you move up levels. Accordingly, the similarity is supposed to be phased after the first season. We’ll see…

And one can guarantee that The Pack is not in the least bit interested that the house is being cleaned. Or should I say, attempted to be cleaned?

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment