Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 142 – (AD 367) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.5 Miles – Now 7,300 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

This morning on my Schwinn 150 I cycled 20.5 miles in 1 hour and 5 minutes.  I have now topped 73,00 miles, actually 7,309.6.


I am currently located on TX-64 E/Corky Boyd Avenue. It appears that I am headed in a southeasterly direction toward Canton, Texas. I’m coming up on Hackberry Lane. I must be truly in the back country as from the image on Google Maps which was taken almost seven years ago certainly shows it.

This morning the spirit of giving and Christmas and Chanukah and Kwanza and Festivus and whatever else must be in the air especially in the wires of Internetland. We must truly pray for her speedy recovery. That is, for the recovery of the saintly Mrs. Debra Whitman who from her hospital bed was able to hunt-and-peck me a quick message that she hoped first that I was feeling fine. (Such a true heart at this holiday time of the year…) Well dear Mrs. Debra Whitman must be feeling in such a merry, merry way that she is willing to forgo her hospitalization and would like to share with little ole me a paltry sum of $45.3 million dollars…in the spirit of the season “to Use for charity.” I wonder just how she, via her Hotmail address, is just tightly sitting, or maybe lying down, “needs your (my) help with, waiting to hear from you (me)”? Such a Merry Christmas… Not!

Once off my Schwinn 150 I made myself a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Ingredients: frozen banana, frozen strawberries, strawberry banana yogurt, ice and water. This will keep me until lunch time.

The 4400 is just at the stage of Season Three and including the episodes that I have to try to remember which sub-plot is which. It is somewhat confusing if anyone just jumps into any random episode and the viewer would not be able to keep in touch with what is going on. It's sort of like The Game of Thrones where there are so many things going on that it only makes sense to begin watching from the beginning.

Work continues on both BW 1950 quilt and wall hanging and our Vanderbilt afghan.

Just wondering, after an encounter while walking The Pack, as I age will I truly think that I have the right to have my opinion be the only one that counts?

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment