Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 143 – (AD 368) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.8 Miles – Still Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

To be awakened by four bouncing, boisterous, barking, balancing on my belly mini canines…well you get the picture.


This morning I completed 20.8 miles in 1 hour and 5 minutes on my Schwinn 150. I have now completed 7,330.4 miles. And just thinking, but I now know that I have to complete 670 more miles just to say that I reached the 8,000 mile mark.

I am headed southeast on TX-64 E toward County Road 4410. I have about another 42 more miles to reach my 35th Interlake goal.

Can we be sure that social media will not soon take a leap to where Disney has been working? The realm and technology of DHI - Disney Host Interactive and Daylight Hologram Imaging. I am not a betting man but I would say that we may be seeing this sooner than we can imagine. What will become reality and what will be the virtual reality? Oh, and I will just continue my Trek. Or is that Tom Hanks just shaking hands with the real Walt? Who are the Kingdom Keepers?



Disney's new attempt to find a new Harry Potter series?

Recently I was asked “Why the Interlake goals?” My immediate response…it is my method that I have set for myself in order “to make fun” the idea of doing a Trek, mind you virtual, while at the same time actually exercising and getting a reasonable daily work out. I am now cycling, in the real world, an average of 20 miles each day in just over a daily hour. My virtual Trek has been to set some goals that were somehow removed from the actual and physical goals that, to me, were somewhat arbitrary. I just had to do the exercise…my age and the doctors seemed to concur. So why not make it in some way, fun, and eliminate the tedium of exercise.

The 4400, my Trek viewing companion: A wedding, a conspiracy edge by a company under the government's auspices fighting against the government's department which is trying to protect those from the one's who are hired by the government that are attempting to squash the movement. And if that makes sense, a key character returns.

Four Vanderbilt panels have been attached. Afghans SB is now a definite two-part effort.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment