Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day 147 – (AD 372) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.3 Miles – 7,400 Miles on Christmas Eve on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Panic, panic. I went to turn on my PC this morning and NOTHING. My beast would not turn on. Damn! I quickly disconnected everything and packed it into my car and headed to Citrus Computers. Exactly what I expected. The power source had died. And now I wait. Christmas Eve and I may be without my prime means of communicating, my PC.

Okay I am now on my Notebook. I will cope without my databases and my new constructions to my blogs for a short bit.

And so I cycled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 150. This Christmas Eve morning of 2013 I have now cycled a total of 7,413.4 miles.


This morning I am located on US-69 S. I passed through the City of Rusk, Texas and I am headed in a southeasterly direction.


Well my PC is back in the house. I have picked up the flock of turkeys. I am calm.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment