Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 136 – (AD 359) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.6 Miles – Bridgeport, Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

This morning I cycled another 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total is up to 7,176.3 miles.


I made it to the City of Bridgeport, Texas, population somewhere about 6,000. I am located on US-380 E and I am now only about 48 miles from my 33rd Interlake address goal point.

I learned a new ology word this morning “Hymnology”. It is the study of religious song or the hymn with focus on choral and congregational song. There appears to be a distinction between this type of music and contemporary Christian music. And I just recollect the Deacons blaming the studs in our jeans for scratching the pews at Grace Memorial. Hey, I am always learning.

In the past while I have been researching the thoughts and details about shape shifting. (First of all I am NOT, not do I beleive that I am or have the ability to shift shapes.) I have discovered that I think that my Shapeshifter may be a Mestaclocan. In an early Mayan text, the Shapeshifter, or Mestaclocan, has the ability to change his or her appearance and to manipulate the minds of animals. I notice that shape shifting can also include fantastical beings as well as humans. I began this search and research about a year ago with the possible thought of maybe writing something.

Julia Cameron in her book, The Artist's Way discusses and highlights synchronicity. From Wikipedia, the first line begins "Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events as meaningfully related, whereas they are unlikely to be causally related". It is defined as "the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection."

Well this morning while watching The 4400, Season 3 Episode 3, Being Tom Baldwin, I am intriqued that one of the characters has the ability to take on the forms of other members of the story. Okay, I am a tiny bit freaked out. Say what?

This appears to provide me some indication that three non-related events, my research, my reading and studying Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way and The 4400 episode, of which I was just watching in the sequence of viewing events, that there is some deal with synchronicity. I am a bit dumbfounded, and I realize that I am only along for the ride. No pun intended.

Enjoy and be healthy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment