Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 128 – (AD 351) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.6 Miles – 7,001.8 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

And today I celebrate. I cycled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 150 and I topped 7,001.8 miles.

I am now located on my Trek on US-380 E in Kent County,Texas just north east of the Norssi Field Airport. Guess there’s not much else to see as the Google Maps image was taken just almost five years ago.


What am I to do?

This morning I received an email inviting me to celebrate the fact that a victim of Typhoon Haiyan, “a Business Magnate who lived in China for Nineteen years…” has left me the possibility of $18.4 million dollars. This email is guaranteeing me that “this transaction is 100% risk free” and that I will be able to share “40% for you (me), and 60% for me (him).” Only condition is that I am “willing to collaborate with me (him) or now so that I (him) can further my (his) search for another partner (sucker)”. And pray tell who is Weisheng Bojing Yongrui from @asia.com? And how did he (that is, he) know to contact me “based on Trust (with a capital T) and confidentially that is attached to this transaction.

I just LOVE the generosity of some people’s sons. And I LOVE that implication that “I guarantee that if you are willing and interested, I will put all in place in accordance with the Law to legally present you as the Next of Kin and true beneficiary.” How blatant is that? Weisheng Bojing Yongrui is guaranteeing me. How nice. I can’t wait for my tremendous fortune. I must run and tell Jessica Rabbit.


We have completed our newest and latest quilt, K&J 2013. It is Q114 and details and images have been added to Quilts SB. Quilting work continues on our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt. And the design for CK’s GPS is in progress. I need to review our quilt schedule for the upcoming year and where it is that we want to be when we learn the new techniques and stages of this skill and craft. Work continues on our sixth band for our new Vanderbilt afghan.

The 4400, my viewing companion has now become a why-did-that-happen and why-and-who-is-who-chasing. There appears to be confusion but I suppose that is intentional to keep video-thrill-mongers as myself to keep coming back…and back, and back. There is sort of a “if we build it they will come” type attitude happening

And here's to the next 1,000.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment