Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 126 – (AD 349) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – In Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Today I cycled on my Schwinn 150 another 22.0 miles. Only 42 more miles and I reach the 7,000 mile mark. Tomorrow it will be one calendar year that I began this crazy cycling thing.


This morning on my 349th day of my Trek I am located at the junction of US-380 E and the entrance road to the Beach Family Ranch.


Last night I was roasting carrots and parsnips in olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, rosemary, salt, and pepper and I almost burnt a batch. Well they tasted so good that I just devoured about two pounds…and guess what happen, my FBS count this morning hit 117. I’m not blaming the carrots or the parsnips. The only one to blame is me. They were just so good that I couldn’t stop eating them. I believe it was the parsnips; and they supposedly have twice the carbohydrates than carrots. But they were just so good, and I burned 679 calories this morning on my Schwinn 150. And I learned something about parsnips,


and from 1936.

My journey includes the watching of the series The 4400…and I believe that there are enough individuals, all forty-four hundred who each has a story of his/her own. This means that there may be a lot of episodes, or conversely it could mean that the viewing audience will eventually get bored of a fantasy-type, CSI-type show. Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment