Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 145 – (AD 370) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles – 35th Interlake Goal on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Today I cycled 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 150. And yes I am continuing through this holiday season. The blood sugar is up to 110 this morning, but of course I am pigging out on treats and other types of Christmas goodies. So I burned 668 calories and I cycled for 1 hour and 5 minutes.


I reached my 35th Interlake goal address. It is a community southeast of Tyler, Texas called Interlake Hills. My goal point is the “B” marker in the image. I am now 993 miles from my home point in Tampa, Florida. Just think this journey, this Trek is soon done. I then turned and headed back north to a point where I will be headed southeast on TX-64 E toward County Road 293.


One the first Christmas Carols I learned; Grade 3, Dorval Gardens, Montreal... A very nice memory.



A new orchid blooms on the patio. This flower is so, so delicate. I am enthralled and bewitched.



And one journey ends a new one begins.

"Words mean something... Here are a some examples of the official dumbing down of America:..." Peter Bella

 I believe I have finished the third season of The 4400. I think there are now 13 more episodes.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment