Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 150 – (AD 376) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.6 Miles – Headed South in Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Today I got up late. That doesn’t happen too, too often. So this morning I was late starting my cycling. And my Schwinn 150 just sat there beckoning to me. It appeared to be saying to me to move my ass and plot it down on the seat and get cycling. And I did.

This late morning I cycled 20.6 more miles on my Schwinn 150. My total to date is 7,476.6 miles.

Well my waist measurement is still holding at 32”. But, and this one is at JG; I definitely need to do something to tone up the flab. Wonder how hard that can be at 62 years? My new pre-New Year’s resolution; begin a series of morning sit-ups. (Now this one I dread.)


The above chart is my clocked daily mileage, in blue, corresponding to my daily waist measurement, in red.


Today I am located, still in Texas on US-59 S. I have just passed Bryan Lane and I am still headed, more or less, in a southerly direction to my next Interlake address location. I am just about to come upon the City of Corrigan. The red dot on the above Texas county map is approximately where I’m at.


The 4400 Episode 5 has being building up to where some of those who have taken promicin, which has been outlawed, have migrated together. There are shades of Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, seemingly, incorporated into the plot line.

Once again, I can say that watching a series or a movie, without any commercial breaks, is my definite secret to keep my daily cycling habit going.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment