Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 135 – (AD 358) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.6 Miles – And Again Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

It’s me again and I have just got off my Schwinn 150. I cycled an additional 21.6 miles this morning. I have now clocked 7,154.7 miles in 358 days since December 2nd, 2012.

On my virtual Trek I am on W State Hwy 114 E/US-380 E, just east of the City of Jacksboro, Texas. Jacksboro is about the size of the Town of Arnprior, Ontario where I lived just over 40 years ago.

Damn, it is weird to even write that; that I can remember someplace over four decades ago. Funny I may look older…just a little bit older, but I definitely do not feel any older. Wonder what the textbooks have to say about that? Also, I’m wondering about the connection between my real and my virtual worlds.


Got to wondering today about my real and virtual worlds and I think that I have become an online hoarder. I mean that I am sort-of a real world hoarder. All one has to do is check out the garage and the attic. But there are files and emails that I know I will never get back around to them. I really need to start cleaning them out. I know any move that I make will definitely improve the performance of my PC. So I guess I am also a virtual hoarder.

Not trying to be condescending, just curious, but how does one go from middle school cheerleading to Governor and VP-candidate to hosting a talk show revolving (no pun intended) around hunting, fishing, and shooting? Only in Amazing America with S.P. I suppose it could be up there with the likes of Honey Boo-Boo... Only in America. And I do wonder about the mindset of those who elect the patsies they call politicians.

Not much else to write about just now.

Enjoy and be healthy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment