Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 100 – (AD 530) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – My 100th Day in Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning on the 100th day of Jim’s Trek III I cycled 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Parts I and II took me 430 days. I have now cycled a total of 10,747.4 miles, 17,296.3 kilometers. (I feel more exhilarated when I use kilometers to measure the distance.)

And you can see that three members of The Pack are extremely enthusiastic at my accomplishment.

To date on the third part of my journey I have now pedaled 2,130.3 miles, virtually, in the continent of Australia. This part is now 19.82% of my total journey on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.

I am currently located at the B marker in Western Australia.


I am on the Eyre Highway, still, and I only have 565 more miles to go to reach my next goal and destination.


Something completely different this morning. Why? Why not?

Pan Ron: Paen Nas Sneha (Love Like Honey) (taken from Psychedelic Cambodia)


Work continues on our crocheted Afghan #5. Only 120 blocks to join. The beginnings of Afghan #6 are on the way. We really like the new design of TZ3 quilt and wall hanging. And progress on the quilting has be phenomenal on the giant of our new quilt Tampa Kaleidoscope. A quilting design has been started for our Equality quilt.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment