Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 104 – (AD 534) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Fraser Range Station in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

There is something about an overcast day at home in Florida that I just love. Hello darkness my old friend while Simon and Garfunkel sing on via Pandora. And with the pouring rain, thunder and lightning I have two plus 16 feet on and under my chair at my computer desk.

This morning I cycled another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total is now at 10,832.9 miles, 17,433.9 kilometers.

My virtual journey continues on Eyre Highway in Western Australia. I am located at just about the Fraser Range Station which is a pastoral lease and sheep station. Accordingly I am about halfway between Balladonia and Norseman. And now I have about 480 miles remaining to my next destination and goal point.


Nothing new to report about my health as I am currently in a maintenance mode thanks to my diet and exercise on my Schwinn 170. Jim’s Trek III has now clocked 2,215.8 miles in Australia.

The binding has been attached to our new Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt. This is a monster of a quilt 100" by 88".

Definitely a different way of viewing the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

Check up our latest update to our quilt and wall hanging schedule at Quilts SB.

We have begun the workings of a new crocheted afghan, Afghan #6. It is like a freeform design with an OCD twist. I need to practice my knot making and needle use.

I have been watching, as my cycling companion, Season 2 of White Collar. I  am enjoying the total mind muffling experience of this series. (Oh by the way that’s a positive compliment.) It’s sort of like watching a combination Suits, Breaking Bad, and James Bond mini-movie with minimal blood and guts.

Blogger Pageview count – Jim’s Trek = 41,310.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment