Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 121 – (AD 551) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Jerramungup on My Schwinn 170 in Western Australia

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now surpassed the 11,200 mile point, actually 11,203.4 or 18,030.2 kilometers.

The South Coast Highway just turned immediately south at the Town of Jeffamungup, population of about 370. Jerramungup is from the Aboriginal words for “place of upstanding yate trees.”

Now I have only 109 miles remaining to my next 5th goal and destination.

And my desktop is back from the shop…and it is running like a trooper. My own rule of thumb – PC tune-up at about every six months. Makes sure that it is operating to my expectations and it gets a complete tune-up, dusting, and a intensive virus check that eliminates all those viruses, Trojans, and worms that are never caught with the store-bought and downloaded anti-virus packages.

Nevada and Colorado is now seeing the comeback of Mormon crickets which really aren’t crickets but Katydids that thrive in drought conditions. Well Florida has its Lovebugs while Nevada and Colorado has their Mormon Katydids. Anyone think about Marabunta?

All 32 strips for our Le Ruban quilt and wall hanging have been completed. Now starts the task of joining the strips together. Our Afghan #6 has currently increased to a length of 21”.

Go-ahead has been acknowledged for us to work the design for the quilting for our new Equality quilt. And having my desktop back in house I can now develop the pattern to transfer to a one-off stencil that we can use.

42,951 pageviews now recorded for Jim’s Trek.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment