Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 118 – (AD 548) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – Still on my Schwinn 170 in Western Australia

Good Day,

Today has been a busy day. Yes I wrote my morning pages...and yes, I pedaled my Schwinn 170. I cycled 22.0 miles.


On my virtual Trek I am located on the South Coast Highway and National Route 1 in Western Australia. And I am now 174 miles from my next destination goal. All-things-being-equal I have completed about 25% of Jim’s Trek here in Australia.


Flash News - Crowning Catastrophe...and typically only in Florida. Tipper Gore would like to know, is there anyone in the Sunshine State who can count votes correctly? Miss Florida last week is no more. The organization miscounted and reported incorrectly. Does this sound familiar?

And I acted out my fantasy of appearing on the set of Ghostbusters as I pressure washed the struts of the cage over the pool and deck. Max definitely did not like the sound or the water of the spray.

My blood sugar is down again and registered this morning at 90.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment