Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 115 – (AD 545) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – And You Didn’t Think I was in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170.  Total miles - 11,071.8.


Damn, there is someone else using the road, South Coast Highway. On my virtual Trek I am now east of the Town Ravensthorpe in Western Australia, population of about 450.

And today I do not have my regular desktop PC, I am using the notebook. Habits are definitely hard to break and I do like/prefer my desktop. I was wondering if I wrote this Trek journal the old “long-hand” way whether I would have kept up with the pedalling on my Schwinn 170. Interesting thought.

My desktop is in the shop for a routine check-up and upgrade. I have been a strong proponent of always having, since I know nothing at all about PC hardware, a regular a routine check-up.

Chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate, and meatballs on spaetzle in mustard gravy with Lingonberry jam and chocolate with more chocolate.

Yes my blood sugar is up this morning, up 11 points to 110. And yes it will soon be one year since I stopped taking any diabetes medications. Oh my A1c is still below 6.0.

Three major Christian denominations have made more news. One, excommunication for speaking out. The second says no way to following major lines of crime. And the third for opening their arms and hearts and putting out the welcome mat. And somewhere over there in the sand one of two divisions of another religion is slaughtering the other. Let me get this straight, one god, five interpretations... Just my quick thoughts of letting my people go. Hey, national and international news... as does UFO sightings.

Pageview totals now 42,325.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy... chocolate.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment