Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 107 – (AD 537) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – Yes I am Still in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This Monday morning I cycled another 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I am now cycling then doing 170 sit-ups…all while watching White Collar. I am now up to a grand total of 10,897.7 miles; 17,538.2 kilometers.

Earlier on I wrote my morning pages and just dumped what-ever thoughts I had on a blank file. I only have 4 more weeks of Julia Cameron’s third and final book, Finding Water of her The Artist Way series. If anyone has any suggestion as a follow-up book or manual to Cameron’s triad I welcome your thoughts.


And yes my virtual Trek still has me located on the Eyre Highway in Western Australia. Scenery appears to be the same. Weather, the same. The road the same. I feel sort of bored to tears with the sameness. I soon will be veering to the south and I should be getting to the town of Norseman. Hopefully my may see something different along my route. I am just about 13 miles to the northwest of Norseman.

I have added two of three of our new quilts and wall hangings to Quilts SB: Light Bringer and Sea and Sky. Check them out. Also I will be posting the details to the third of the series, Diamonds.


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment