Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 102 – (AD 532) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.6 Miles – Heading Sort-of North in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I struggled through 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. And I think this has to do with me feeling exhausted after eating what I ate last night.


I am still on Eyre Highway on my virtual Trek through Western Australia. It appears to me that the road has veered to the north…and the vegetation definitely is still dry. I now have 523 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Orchids blooming at home today.


Blood sugar spiked up 17 points to 107 after a Brie and grilled onions hamburger with Monster fries and a hand dipped Häagen-Dazs Chocolate milkshake at Burger Monger. Three in the Tampa area and one in Willow Grove, PA.

Not much exciting happening right now. Routine is on the way. I am currently working on our quilting and crocheting schedule. Check Quilts SB shortly for the updates.

Thunderstorm in the distance. Two of four of The Pack in my lap at the computer.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment