Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 97 – (AD 527) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Caiguna in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I added another 21.3 miles to my pedaling trek on my Schwinn 170. My grand total to date now equals 10,683.1 miles; 17,192.8 kilometers.

And on today’s Trek, the virtual part, I cycled a few miles beyond another small roadhouse named Caiguna. There’s not much more at this location on the Eyre Highway but the John Eyre Motel, a basic caravan, albeit RV park, a restaurant, and a small service station.


My location on the Highway looks the same as it yesterday…and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and so on and so on.


Well today is the day of Saint Norbert. This is one where I am wee bit confused. I cannot find out of or what he is, or was assigned as the patron saint. I did find out that there are others, that is, comments online, are asking the same question. Of what was Norbert patron saint? Anyone? There is a prayer listed on a site, but there is no direct indication of why one must pray to St. Norbert on June 6th… And he is the top saint on the listing of about 20+ saints who celebrate their feast day on this date.


And here is an image of our Diamonds aka H-3 quilt and wall hanging.


It along with our Light Bringer and Sea and Sky have now been delivered to Colorado.  I am still working on the final write-ups for each to our Quilts SB site.

Jim’s Trek has now recorded 40,725 pageviews.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment