Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 114 – (AD 544) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Still in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Early this morning I pedalled another 21.8 miles. My total miles as of today on my Schwinn 150 and 170 is 11,050.0.

I am now on my way to my next destination and 5th goal point on my Jim's Trek III.  I am currently east of the locality of Coomalbidgup.

To date have traveled on my virtual Australia trek I have pedaled 2,432.9 miles.

 And Max is wondering where my PC has gone. Six month check-up and upgrade.



Last night's supper Mongolian Chicken with noodles, green bean in Five Spice broth.


Jim’s Trek – 42,235 pageviews.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment