Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 101 – (AD 531) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – Balladonia, Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

The wall in Tampa has set in; the wall of humidity. Just looking out my front window this morning.

I cycled 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now clocked a total of 10,768.9 miles; 17,330.9 kilometers.


I am currently just east of Balladonia on the Eyre Highway in Western Australia. Yes, another small roadhouse community, and the annual precipitation is only about 10.35 inches. I believe I think I now understand the dystopic future presented in the Mad Max film series.


Supper last night I cleared out leftovers from the refrigerator. Leftover meatloaf Shepherd’s pie, aka Cottage pie. Now I have leftovers of leftovers. Oh and my blood sugar count dropped to 90 this morning.

I know it is summer in our northern hemisphere and sweaters are far from most of our minds but…


No, Ruth and Lynn, I am not taking up knitting.  And I just keep thinking about Innerspace.

Jim’s Trek has now hit 41,062 Pageviews.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment