Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 119 – (AD 549) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Open Spaces On My Schwinn 170 in Western Australia

Good Day,

This morning I opened the house and I cycled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. It’s going to be a hot day. Nice thing is that the humidity has not yet caused the tile floor to become sticky and wet. That’s just around the corner.  Today the humidity is only 61% and it feels like 94० F.

Only 839.7 more togo to reach my 12,000-mile mark.


I am right now on National Route 1 in Western Australia and I should reach my next destination and goal point in about a week. I certainly hope that the scenery will change in my virtual Trek.

My Blood sugar, and almost one year without any diabetes medications, recorded this morning in at 93.

Great thing about designing my own pattern is that when I make what appears to be a mistake I can just adapt the design to compensate for what is no longer a mistake. Definitely half-full. The 4th color has been added to our new crocheted Afghan #6. One-third of the top design has been completed.

I have two more chapters remaining in Julia Cameron’s third book, Finding Water, from her The Artist Way series. I have to find a new follow-up. Anyone have any suggestion?

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band. Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man. Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand..." Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula" Question - so why is L.A. abbreviated to refer to “los Angeles”, the Angels? What happened to “Nuestra Senora la Reina"?

My PC returns on Monday. Yes one of the thing-a-ma-jigs inside broke down. Lasted about four years. Did not lose a single file of data, but it had been running slower than expected. It should now “walk on water”, metaphorically speaking.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment