Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 103 - (AD 533) - Jim's Trek Part III - 21.7 Miles - I Can See For Miles and Miles in Western Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total mileage to date recorded 10,811.2 miles; 17,399.0 kilometers.


My journey, the virtual Trek, continues and I keep thinking about the desolation on this Eyre Highway in Western Australia.  Google Maps images certainly does not include much traffic going in either direction.  I would not want to be stranded.

And no I am not looking for to becoming hard of hearing.  I am just interested as I move forward with this life of electronics and the telecommunications revolution.  All I can see is a Ricolla commercial when the dude in leiderhosen is substituted by Siri of iPhone25s fame.


But then I could settle for the compact version, available through Amazon.com.


Our work continues near to the completion of our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt... And this is one big, big quilt.   Here is an image of the back...  There is a lot of thread in that quilting.

And I just am trying to keep myself healthy.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment