Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 98 – (AD 528) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – A Tree in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning another 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170 and today I clocked 10,704.4 miles. Only 295.6 until I turn over 11,000.0 miles.


And lo and behold I have passed some trees at my location on the Eyre Highway. I have 609 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal.

It appears that I am in a maintenance kind of mode; blood sugar down and diabetes still under complete control. My waist measurement has been keeping steady at 32” and it appears that my fat percentage is still headed south, slowly but gradually. Heart is in a great shape and my numbers are completely astounding. I am sleeping soundly at night and I am still eating well. What can I say? Definitely a thank you to my Schwinn 150 and 170… and the exercise and my diet.

I have just stumbled upon the books of one Brennan Manning, a Franciscan priest. I haven’t read any of his books as yet but I have ordered them and added them to my reading list. I was just enthralled by a quote of his that I chanced upon.

"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle."

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment