Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 93 – (AD 523) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.6 Miles – Sort of Bored in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Today on my 93rd day of Jim’s Trek III I have now pedaled 1,980.9 miles; 3,188.0 kilometers. My total cycling is now just short two miles of my 10,600 mile mark. And yes I am still trying to keep up with 150 sit-ups daily.


My virtual journey on the Eyre Highway has me located west of the roadhouse community of Madura in Western Australia.

And of course the media runs. The media in this case and I think it is appalling that the errors were made. From the Orlando Sentinel, 02-Jun-14, the headline reads "Winter Park High School yearbook errors draw rebuke".

My question, if a high school yearbook is a visual and printed/published celebration of the memories and successes of a time spent learning, what was really learned? In a day when spell-check and grammar-check are available at the touch of a keyboard/mouse, what exactly is the Florida education system teaching?

Be very careful. Be very, very careful. From KMSP-TV in Minneapolis-St. Paul. "According to the criminal complaint, Drake didn't like the way the father was teaching his daughter to ride a bicycle.… Drake's wife eventually came out and pulled the gun (a Remington 870 shotgun) away, but police said he didn't appear repentant when he was booked. In fact, he allegedly told officers, ‘Maybe next time, I should have shot him.’ "  And yes, in April of 2014, the Florida Senate approved the so-called warning shot bill. Minneapolis-St. Paul or Tallahassee what the hell’s the difference?

Well, Skulls International Unlimited.com! The world's leading supplier of Osteological specimens. Their byline “Animal Bones and Real Human Skulls for Sale. Mission Statement:... Skulls Unlimited is proud to offer Research Quality Natural Bone Human Skulls

My viewing companion this morning was the final episodes of Season 3 of Suits. Now I just have to wait for June 11th, and Season 4.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment