Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 94 – (AD 524) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.6 Miles – I Reached 10,618.6 Miles in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total miles to date have now reached 10,618.6; 17,089.0 kilometers.


Well it looks like there is some more scrub vegetation at my location on the Eyre Highway in Western Australia. I now have 694 more miles to go to get to my next goal and destination point.

Have you ever awakened from a deep sleep in which you were so exhausted from the dream that you were having? My resolution, go back to sleep and dream something poles apart. And I woke up relaxed.


I continue writing every morning and I have now reached beyond the 250,000 word mark, actually 251,398 in 329 days. I have also been awarded the level of Pterodactyl.  (Don't ask.)

Well they are back in the news… "Raelians Want An Embassy For Aliens in Canada" (The Huff Post Politics Canada, 6/2/2014). 

Shouldn’t they be asking for one designed for extraterrestrials? I mean the definition that I found online “a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.

And did not Ottawa ignore their, that is, the Raelians’ request in the 1990s? Rob Ford are you listening? Ô Canada! Terre de nos aïeux…


Our Blumish Two quilt has now made it to Bristol, Vermont. It will be on display at the Vermont Quilt Festival, June 27-29 at the Champlain Valley Exposition. See and read the details of our Blumish Two at Quilts SB.

Our Light Bringer, Sea and Sky, and Diamonds quilts and wall hangings have departed on their trip to Windsor, Colorado. They left Tampa this morning at 1:19 am. Stay tuned for our forth-coming write-ups and updates at Quilts SB.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment