Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 106 – (AD 536) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Travelling On in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On this Father’s Day I cycled once again another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total miles now 10,876.3; kilometers 17,503.7. I am currently averaging 20.3 miles daily. Not bad for a 62 ½ year-old.


And still the same scenery on my virtual Trek across Western Australia. I am located on Eyre/National 1 Highway just a little bit northeast of Norseman.

The average median rainfall in the area for June is about 26.1 mm; that’s only 1.03 inches. Don’t forget the point zero 3 inches. That’s dry… I think. (And that factors out to about 10.9 inches a year.)

I just couldn’t help myself, (yeah right), from having that fourth piece of pizza and then that bowl of chocolate fudge ice cream last night… and two tall glasses of limeade. And this morning my fasting blood sugar count jumped up 15 points to 108. Isn't it written someplace that “you bleed what you sow”?

And for a last minute tacky, tacky, sort-of, Father’s Day gift. My question is what happens when they rotate downward in Dad’s cuffs. Somewhere there is a double-entendre. (Available at BaronBob.com.)

Afghan #6 is underway.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.


Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.


Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment