Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 117 – (AD 547) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.4 Miles – Still on my Schwinn 170 in Western Australia

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Miles to date now 11,116.1; 17,889.7 kilometers.

I am now located somewhere on the South Coast Highway and still in Western Australia.  This time Google maps surprised me with no trees.


Well I tried the Filipino recipe last night for supper - Repolyo Guisado - Sautéed Cabbage. Ingredients quite simple: Pork, Shrimp, Cabbage, Garlic, Tomato, Onion, Chicken Broth, Fish Sauce, Vegetable Oil, and Pepper.  (Cabbage and tomatoes fresh from Urban Oasis.)  I served the Repolyo Guisado with some brown Jasmine rice...and I would definitely repeat this again. Oh and yeah, apart from having a double helping my blood sugar count dropped another 2 points to 97.


I was asked about my weight and how it has changed due to this crazy Trek.  I have lost a grand total of 4.9 lbs since I began on 2 December 2012.  Not much, but I am still holding at a loss of 12 inches at my waist.

Pageviews for Jim's Trek now total 42,554.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment